Clinical Contact Centre Representative
The Clinical Call Centre Representative is responsible for the overall recruitment of volunteers and appropriately matching them to the various studies conducted at LTRI. The incumbent will provide accurate and professional services in accordance with company policies and applicable guidelines and strive to build and maintain long term relationships with study volunteers.
- Conduct outbound calls and respond to incoming calls
- Active participation in training sessions covering regulatory principals, expectations, operating procedures and operational tools.
- Review Recruitment Study Briefings and study information pertaining to volunteers Participation in daily study sessions to establish goals, priorities and studies.
- Facilitate and resolve customer service queries and direct escalations as appropriate.
- Book medical screening appointments for volunteers.
- Maintain medical screening appointments and effectively follow up as required
- Ensure accurate and timely documentation of all volunteer information to the Clinical Database and other supportive documentation as required.
- Participate in on-going training, maintain training records and read all applicable SOPs in a timely manner with appropriate documentation completed.
- Perform other duties within the CPMA department as assigned by Supervisor or Team Leader.
- Minimum High School Diploma required. College level education in Health Sciences is an asset.
- Previous Customer Service experience required.
- Ability to interact with colleagues, managers and volunteers on a professional level.
- Ability to organize and maintain information sources for storage and retrieval of data.
- High degree of comfort with computers systems and communicating electronically. Demonstration of typing skills with 20 or more words per minute is preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills are required.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with colleagues and study volunteers as well as follow written instructions.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment within a team setting and adapt to changing priorities.
- Must able to accommodate a flexible work schedule including weekends.
- 1 year of Call Centre and/or Customer Service experience.
- Experience working in a CRO or Medical environment is an asset.